3 Days Uganda Gorilla Habituation Experience from Kigali
3 days Uganda Gorilla habituation experience from Kigali implies that the safari will start and end in Kigali Rwanda taking you to an adventurous and breathtaking Uganda safari in the wilderness of Bwindi impenetrable national park. Bwindi impenetrable national park is the only park in Africa where gorilla habituation experience s carried out with even the biggest population of the remaining number of endangered mountain gorillas in entire world. Other gorillas are found in Mgahinga gorilla national park Uganda, Volcanoes national park Rwanda and Virunga national park Congo but all the three remaining destinations conduct only gorilla trekking and its only Bwindi that conducts both Gorilla trekking and habituation experience. This 3 days Uganda habituation experience from Kigali implies that you will land in Kigali and then cross the border into Uganda the pearl of Africa direct to southwestern part of Uganda in Kisoro district where gorilla habituation is done in Bwindi impenetrable national park with in Rushaga sector which is yet the only sector in Bwindi where gorilla habituated is conducted. Something interesting about this 3 days Uganda gorilla habituation experience from Kigali is that it allows tourists to spend 4 hours with the gorillas alongside other habituators, researchers and rangers after following up the gorillas for 1 hour to about 7 hours since this is termed as a full day Uganda safari. 3 days Uganda gorilla experience from Kigali includes 3 days and 2 nights
Highlights of 3 days Uganda gorilla habituation experience from Kigali
- Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Day 2: Gorilla habituation experience in Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Day 3: Return to Kigali for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park: On day 1 of 3 days Uganda gorilla habituation experience from Kigali, you will be picked by our safari driver either from your hotel in Kigali or direct from Kigali international airport upon landing and be transferred for a meal at the lodge first then set off for the road drive from Rwanda to Uganda via cyanika border. upon arrival in Kisoro you will be transferred to the Rushaga sector or any other sector where your lodge is booked, check in at the lodge and have your diner plus overnight in preparation for gorilla habituation the following day.
- Meal plan: Lunch & dinner
Day 2: Gorilla habituation experience in Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Gorilla habituation experience: After a heavy breakfast at the lodge on day 2 of 3 days Uganda gorilla experience from Kigali, pack enough snacks, enough drinking water and grab your lunchbox to meet your safari driver for a ride to the park headquarters for a briefing where you will encounter with other habituators. Ensure that you hire a porter or even 2 of them and you will thank me later as these porters are so helpful not only for carrying the backpack but also to assist you during the difficult trails by offering a push or pull throughout the hike. Gorilla habituation in Bwindi forest national park starts as early as 8:00am and takes you in the wilderness together with other habituators, and armed rangers. After spending one hour to 7 hours you will finally spot the gorilla family under habituation where you will spend good 4 hours with the gorillas learning more about the gorillas and training them how to get used to human beings. An entire gorilla habituation process takes between 2-3 hours but only 4 hours are allowed with gorillas taking photographs and making them used to humans. After 4 hours, you will trek back to the starting point where you will be picked up by your safari guide back to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: breakfast, packed lunch box & dinner
Day 3: Return to Kigali for departures
- Drive back to Kigali: Depending on your flight details, you will wake up on relaxed breakfast at the lodge in Bwindi impenetrable national park on day 3 of 3 days Uganda gorilla habituation experience from Kigali. After breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet your safari driver to start the journey from Bwindi impenetrable national park back to Kigali Rwanda where you will arrive in time for lunch. Have your lunch in Kigali and then embark on Kigali city tour in case it wasn’t done on day of your safari. After all, be dropped off to your designated place be it hotel in Kigali or to Kigali international airport.
- Meal plan: breakfast & lunch
END OF 3 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA HABITUATION EXPERIENCE FROM KIGALI
Inclusive in 3 days Uganda gorilla experience from Kigali
- Gorilla habituation experience
- A 4×4 safari vehicle for ground transportation
- An English speaking safari guide/ driver
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Bwindi impenetrable national park
- All meals as per itinerary
- Enough bottled drinking water
- East Africa tourist visa (Upon request)
Exclusive in this 3 days Uganda gorilla experience from Kigali
- Air ticket
- Domestic flight if any
- Other drinks such as Alcoholic and other beverages
Conclusion: This 3 days Uganda gorilla experience from Kigali is indeed one of the best short Uganda safaris that saves tourists from a long way drive from Entebbe or Kampala that tales about 10-11 hours since the drive from Kigali Rwanda takes about 4-5hours. More so, gorilla habituation allows one to spend more hours (4 hours) with gorillas at $1500 per person which is equivalent to a gorilla trek in Rwanda that allows just one hour with gorillas.