On this 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Safari, you will arrive in Kigali and be driven to Bwindi impenetrable national park where you will engage in gorilla trekking and head back to Kigali for departure. It is a short but interesting trip.
Day 1: Drive to Bwindi impenetrable National Park
- Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National: Park On your first day, you will be met by our driver at the airport or your hotel in Kigali. You may have a short city tour visiting the Genocide Memorial Grounds, Kimironko market and some craft shops to purchase some local produce and souvenirs. This will give you a chance to also interact with the local community. You will have lunch and then set off for your 3 to 4 hours journey to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. Dinner and overnight will be at your lodge of selected budget.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Safari in Bwindi
- Gorilla Trekking: This is the long-awaited day! You will have your breakfast early morning and meet your driver who is to transfer you to the park headquarters for the brief before the trek to guide you. This briefing is conducted at 7 am. After, you will be allocated the group to track and then set off into the forest to find these amazing creatures. This could go on from 2 hours to a half-day until you meet them. When you meet them, you are allowed 1 hour to enjoy these creatures, study them, take photos (without a flash), but with a 6 meters distance.
- Optional Community Tour: After the trek, you may go back to your lodge to have lunch and rest. In the evening if not too fatigued, you can have an optional community tour visiting the local communities and attractions and then return to the lodge before the night falls. You will have dinner and spend a night at the lodge as the night before.
Day 3: Back to Kigali and Departure
- Departure: You will have breakfast, check out of your hotel then meet your driver who will transfer you back to Kigali Rwanda. If the city tour was not possible on date of arrival, you may have it on this day. Depending on the time of your flight, you will have lunch and then be dropped at the airport or at your hotel in Kigali as you will advise the driver-guide.
QUOTATION: Based on per person. Single, Double or Twin room
|No. of Persons||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge||$1475pp||$1098pp||$1040pp||$1009pp||$991pp||$979pp|
|Buhoma Haven Lodge||$1575pp||$1123pp||$1072pp||$1047pp||$1031pp||$1020pp|
- Airport pick up and transfer
- Gorilla trekking permit
- all accommodation as per itinerary
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Full time English speaking driver/guide
- All meals during transfers and at the lodge
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Visa fees
- Air tickets
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beer, e.t.c