3 Days Rwanda gorilla safari
Welcome for the Mountain gorilla trekking 3 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda Safari .This is a brief tour of Rwanda but creates very exciting impressions on the travelers. We wander into the countryside and traverse the jungles of Volcanoes National Park walking in the footsteps of the mountain gorillas. Very few wildlife activities compare to Mountain gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda. Meeting up with the families of feeding gorillas is an exciting experience that humbles travelers. We will tour a model indigenous community and for brief moments live cultural Rwanda lifestyle.
- Explore the countryside
- Mountain gorilla trekking expedition
- Visit the gorilla guardians’ village
Day 1: Travel to Volcanoes National Park
- Transfer to volcanoes Rwanda park: he safari guide on your tour into Rwanda for mountain gorilla trekking expedition will meet you up on arrival at Kigali International Airport. You will share a cup of coffee as you acclimatize to Rwanda tour experiences. You will set out on 3-hour travel to mountain gorilla home range northwest of Rwanda. The drive through the countryside gives travelers on tour of Rwanda great experiences of the indigenous Rwandans’ lifestyle. You will check into your hotel on the edges of the Volcanoes National Park, close to Mountain gorilla trekking assembly point.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking, visit the indigenous people
- Gorilla trekking : gorillas in Rwanda is an exciting Rwanda tour activity that takes travelers to wander and explore the unknown world and discover the beauty of the wilderness. We assemble at the gorilla trekking briefing point at dawn, interact with fellow gorilla trekking members, listen to rangers share gorilla trekking experiences before setting out into the less trampled rainforests. The gorilla trekking team will traverse the valleys and wander into the wilderness following in the fresh tracks of gorillas on the move. Shortly, the gorilla trekking team will discover the feeding corners and grant you an opportunity to interact closely with gorillas keeping within gorilla trekking regulations.
- Community visit: You will reunite with your guide and then travel to the neighborhood and visit an indigenous Rwandan community in the Gorilla Guardians’ Village. The visit is an opportunity for travelers on tour of Rwanda to interact with indigenous people, learn about their everyday lifestyles and share their experiences. This is an opportunity to listen to the exciting music, songs, stories, and dance to their tunes.
Day 3: Departure
- Departure:The events of the day are dependent on your flight schedule in the first place. Otherwise, you will rise at sunrise and take breakfast at leisure. Then you set out of the rain forests for a slow travel to Kigali City. You may do a brief tour of Kigali City prominent structures and briefly learn about Rwanda history. The safari driver will then escort you to Kigali International Airport for your departure flight and mark end of your gorilla trekking safari into Rwanda.